Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Cute mixed Filipina girl, Natalia Marie, in a thong


Natalia Marie


Website: www.PureHotModels.com
Ethnicity: Filipina, Spanish, Norwiegn, and German
Height: 5 ft. 5 in.
Weight: 120 lbs.
Stats: 35C-26-36

Tiny Asian, Natalia Marie, has an adorable sunshine smile along with her sexy body. This naked Asian girl is a booty-busting gogo dancer in the Orange County and Los Angeles area. Natalia is a huge goofball , and crammed with energy, that’s why she loves to gogo. It gives her the chance to release her creativity and energy to the world. This sexy girl in a thong enjoys to walk around topless freely. So don't miss out on this mixed Asian model.


Read more of Natalia Marie at Car and Model: What's your dream car? A BMW M3 because they're cute and simple; plus it's something I'd actually drive if I had it, not just stare at... (Read More!)


Read more of Natalia Marie at ModFX Models: Yeah, I can say "Kumusta ka!" Which means, "Hello!" I can say the basic stuff like "I love you" and I know when people are talking about me when they say, "Maganda" or "Dalaga Na" and stuff like that. I can't really speak it, but I can understand more. I know it sounds really funny, but I could actually speak more Japanese than I can Tagalog. I lived in Japan for... (Read More!)





No comments:

Post a Comment